WHAT IS OUTPUT?
- Computer is fed with a lot of data to be processed and organised.
- The data that has been processed into a useful form is called OUTPUT.
- Output is the result we get through output devices.
- Examples of out devices are:
- A monitor is an output device similar to a television screen.
- It is used to display text and graphics.
- A printer is an output device that print text and graphics from a computer onto paper.
- A printer can produce both black and white and colour images.
- A speaker allows you to hear the sound generated by your computer.
- Speaker produces sound or music.
- Headphone is used to listen to music and sounds.
- Headphone usually have strap that rests on top of the head and a pair of speakers over both ears.
Note: Most of the pictures are taken from http://visual.merriam-webster.com
Prepared by: Nurizah Binti Ramli [10D0124]